|+49 (0) 8405 / 9259-0|
|Contact us via email|
The innovatek High Silver thermally conductive adhesive impresses with its outstanding thermal conductivity (7.5 W/mK uncured), very easy application including impeccable adhesive effect, and its high filling quantity (2x 10 g), which means that even more applications are now possible.
The thermally conductive adhesive is a high-performance two-component adhesive based on epoxy resin and silver oxide and is ideal for solving thermal problems in PC systems, servers, 3D printers and industrial systems.
Despite the very high silver oxide content (over 62 percent), the thermally conductive adhesive is not electrically conductive under normal conditions, which greatly increases its potential area of application. In addition, the thermally conductive adhesive can be used in a technical vacuum.
The High Silver thermally conductive adhesive is available from us with different processing times (pot life):
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 60 minutes
- Sufficient for numerous applications
- Pasty consistency
- Very easy to work with
- Not electrically conductive
- Suitable for vacuum up to about 0.1 mbar
Scope of delivery:
- Component A (10 g)
- Component B (10 g)
- Spatula for mixing the components and distributing the finished thermal adhesive
- Thoroughly clean the contact surfaces from residues of old heat transfer agents, dirt and grease. (e.g. with the ArctiClean cleaning kit 2x 30ml)
- Now mix components A and B of the adhesive in a ratio of 1: 1. The processing time (pot life) is 5, 15 or 60 minutes at normal room temperature, depending on the variant selected.
- Now apply the thermal adhesive to one contact surface as thinly as possible.
- Now press both components (contact surfaces) firmly together.
- If necessary, remove excess glue immediately.
- After pressing on, they fix the bond for at least 35 minutes.
|Type:||2-component thermally conductive adhesive|
|Content:||2x 10 g|
|Material:||Epoxy resin, silver oxide (62 - 65 %)|
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity:||7,5 W/mK (unvernetzt), 4 W/mK (vernetzt)|