|+49 (0) 8405 / 9259-0|
|Contact us via email|
With the innovatek Protect PRO concentrate, you can mix the optimum coolant for your water cooling system using normal tap water. We recommend a mixture in a ratio of 1:4, for example 250 ml Protect PRO concentrate and 1,000 ml tap water.
The coolant reliably protects your water cooling or cooling system from corrosion and is also the optimal choice for protecting your cooling system when using different metals (aluminum and copper) within a cooling system. In doing so, it is just as effective as the Protect fluids with distilled water!
In addition to corrosion protection, the coolant offers you a reduction of surface tensions (reduction of bubble formation on surfaces such as the radiator) and a foam brake that reliably counteracts foam formation. In addition, innovatek Protect acts as a lubricant for the pump.
Of course, we also place the highest value on environmental protection, which is why the coolant is completely biodegradable when disposed of. If you use other additives or substances, you run the risk of damaging your water cooling system. Therefore, please use only innovatek Protect coolant for use in your water cooling system.
Another advantage: Thanks to our new formulation, the concentrate does not contain boron (borax), which means that the coolant can be used in all conceivable areas without any problems and there is also no labeling requirement. Click here for more information on boron (borax) in coolants.
- Does not contain boron
- Protects 100% reliably against corrosion
- Specially designed for use with normal tap water
- Suppresses deposits in the cooling water
- Especially suitable for use on copper and alumunium in cooling circuits
- Reduces surface tension, thus reducing bubble formation on surfaces (such as the radiator)
- Foam brake prevents foam formation in the cooling water
- Lubricating effect for optimal lubrication of the pump
- Long-term stable
- Contains: 1.2-ethanediol
- R22: Harmful if swallowed
- S2: Keep out of reach of children
- S24/25: Avoid contact with skin, if accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with tap water.
- S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show these instructions.
- Not a dangerous good according to GGVS/GGVE
|Mixing ratio:||20 % Protect PRO, 80 % Leitungswasser|