|+49 (0) 8405 / 9259-0|
|Contact us via email|
With the innovatek Protect R concentrate, you can mix the optimum coolant for your water cooling system using distilled water. We recommend here a mixture in the ratio of 1:3, so for example 250 ml Protect R concentrate and 750 ml distilled water.
The coolant does not contain silicate or boron, so it is especially suitable for use with pumps with shaft seals to protect them from damage. At a mixing ratio of 25% Protect R and 75% distilled water, the coolant can be used down to -12 °C without any problems. Below this temperature, ice slurry without explosive effect is initially formed before the mixture then actually freezes at a significantly lower temperature.
As a matter of course, innovatek Protect R also does not contain any substances that are included in the REACH candidate list.
In addition to corrosion protection, the coolant offers you a reduction in surface tension (reduction of bubble formation on surfaces such as the radiator) and a foam brake that reliably counteracts foam formation. In addition, innovatek Protect acts as a lubricant for the pump.
Of course, we also place the highest value on environmental protection, which is why the coolant is completely biodegradable when disposed of. If you use other additives or substances, you run the risk of damaging your water cooling system. Therefore, please use only innovatek Protect coolant for use in your water cooling system.
- Suitable for pumps with shaft seal
- Protects 100% reliably against corrosion
- Suppresses deposits in the cooling water
- Especially suitable for use with steel and copper alloys in cooling circuits
- Reduces surface tension and thus reduces bubble formation on surfaces (such as the radiator)
- Foam brake prevents foam formation in the cooling water
- Lubricating effect for optimal lubrication of the pump
- Long-term stable
- Silicate- and boron-free
|Frost protection:||bis -12 °C|