Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
(€6,64 excl. VAT plus shipping costs.)
- Order number: 501080
|+49 (0) 8405 / 9259-0|
|Contact us via email|
With the innovatek Protect N concentrate, you can mix the optimum coolant for your water cooling system using distilled water. Here we recommend a mixture in a ratio of 1:3, for example 250 ml Protect IP concentrate and 750 ml distilled water. Unlike other cooling liquids from our Protect family, Protect N can also be used in the food and luxury food sector, as it is absolutely harmless to health.
You can purchase our concentrate in containers ranging from 0.25 to 200 liters. To do so, simply select the desired container (packaging form) and add it to your shopping cart.
The coolant reliably protects your water cooling or cooling system from corrosion and is also the optimal choice for protecting your cooling system when using different metals (aluminum and copper) within a cooling system.
In addition to corrosion protection, the coolant offers you a reduction of surface tensions (reduction of bubble formation on surfaces, such as the radiator) and a foam brake that reliably counteracts foam formation. In addition, innovatek Protect acts as a lubricant for the pump.
Of course, we also place the highest value on environmental protection, which is why the coolant is completely biodegradable when disposed of. If you use other additives or substances, you run the risk of damaging your water cooling system. Therefore, please use only innovatek Protect coolant for use in your water cooling system.
- Harmless to health
- Can be used in the food and beverage industry
- Protects 100% reliably against corrosion
- Suppresses deposits in the cooling water
- Especially suitable for use on copper and aluminum in cooling circuits
- Reduces surface tension and thus reduces bubble formation on surfaces (such as the radiator)
- Foam brake prevents the formation of foam in the cooling water
- Lubricating effect for optimal lubrication of the pump
- Long-term stable
- Contains: 1.2 Prophylene glycol
- After skin contact wash off with soap and water.
- After ingestion, rinse mouth and drink plenty of water.
- After eye contact, rinse thoroughly under running water.
- No dangerous goods according to GGVS/GGVE