|+49 (0) 8405 / 9259-0|
|Contact us via email|
The innovatek Protect IP coolant is a ready-to-use mixture of innovatek Protect (35%) and distilled water (65%), which can be added to the cooling circuit undiluted and without further mixing. Due to the mixing ratio with 35% Protect IP, the coolant can be used down to -20 ° C without any problems. Below this temperature, ice slush is initially formed without any explosive effect, before the mixture then actually freezes at a significantly lower temperature.
You can purchase our cooling liquid in containers from 1 to 30 liters, simply select the desired container (packaging) and place it in the shopping cart.
The coolant reliably protects your water cooling system or your cooling system from corrosion and is also the ideal choice for protecting your cooling system when using different metals (aluminum and copper) within a cooling system. This mixture is our standard coolant and is suitable for the majority of all cooling systems.
In addition to corrosion protection, the coolant offers you a reduction in surface tension (reduction in the formation of bubbles on surfaces, such as the radiator) and a foam brake that reliably counteracts foam formation. Innovatek Protect also acts as a lubricant for the pump.
Of course, we also attach great importance to environmental protection, which is why the coolant is completely biodegradable when disposed of. If you use other additives or substances, you run the risk of damaging your water cooling system. Therefore, please only use the innovatek Protect coolant for use in your water cooling system.
Another advantage: Thanks to our new formulation, the application mixture does not contain boron (borax), which means that the coolant can be used in all conceivable areas without any problems and there is also no labeling requirement. Here you can find more information about boron (borax) in coolants.
- Does not contain boron
- 100% reliable protection against corrosion
- Suppression of deposits in the cooling water
- Especially suitable for use with copper and aluminum in cooling circuits
- Reduces surface tension and thus reduces the formation of bubbles on surfaces (such as the cooler)
- Foam brake prevents the formation of foam in the cooling water
- Lubricating effect for optimal lubrication of the pump
- Long-term stable
- Contains: 1,2-ethanediol
- R22: Harmful if swallowed
- S2: Keep out of the reach of children
- S24 / 25: Avoid skin contact; if there is unintentional skin contact, rinse thoroughly with tap water.
- S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show these instructions.
- No dangerous goods according to GGVS / GGVE
|Mixing ratio:||35 % Protect IP, 65 % destilliertes Wasser|