innovatek received the Innovative through Research award from the Stifterverband
With the help of this high-quality refractometer you can test the concentration of the cooling liquid used in your cooling circuit. For this purpose, the refractive index of the transparent liquid is determined by refractometry. The refractometer we offer is specially designed for testing cooling liquids.
Using the refractometer is very easy: Open the cover, put a few drops of the cooling liquid to be tested on the prism surface and then hold the refractometer towards a light source. Now you can read off the so-called Brix value, which indicates the concentration in percent.
In the instructions also provided by us, you will find all the information you need to use and classify the values determined.
- Easy to use
- High material quality and measurement accuracy
- Ideal for quick and exact determination of the concentration of the coolant
- Safe protection in a high-quality hard case
- SG value scale and automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Scale for the coolants Protect IP, Protect PRO, Protect N and Protect R (ethylene glycol and propylene glycol scale)
|Measuring range (°C):||0 °C bis -60 °C|
|Measuring range (sg):||1.100 sg bis 1.400 sg|