Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
(€120,08 excl. VAT plus shipping costs.)
- Order number: 113024
The flexible Sauermann Si-61 is a modern and acid-resistant condensate pump (oscillating piston pump), which can be operated with a voltage of 208 - 230 V at 50/60 Hz. The double-insulated pump can score among other things with a low noise level of only 28 dB(A) as well as the float switch (level switch) directly integrated in the housing and condensate collection tank with a filling volume of 370 ml.
The condensate pump is used, for example, in refrigeration and air-conditioning systems up to 10 kW and in gas condensing boilers up to 50 kW, with the pump offering protection class IPX4. In addition, the pump is insensitive to dirt particles in the condensate, as it effectively flushes out small dirt particles.
The integrated float switch ensures the necessary safety during operation thanks to the two alarm contacts.
Scope of delivery:
- Sauermann condensate pump Si-61 - 230 V
- Inlet adapter with ID diameter of 15 - 20 - 24 - 32 - 40 mm / 5/8 - 3/4 - 1 - 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 inch
- 1x wall bracket, vibration damping
- 1x plug cable with lock (1.5 m, 2 wires for power supply, 2 alarm cables)
- 1x Pressure hose (5 m long, inner diameter 6 mm, with ventilation valve "Drain Safe")
- 1x self-sealing drain nozzle
- 4x hose clamp
- 2x screws / dowels each
|Tank volume:||370 ml|
|Dimensions:||168 x 90 x 88 mm (LxBxH)|
|Weight:||ca. 400 g|
|Delivery head:||6,00 m|
|Delivery rate (external):||max. 10 l/h|
|Voltage Range:||230 V 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||max. 10 W|
|Electrical interface:||Offene Adernenden|