|+49 (0) 8405 / 9259-0|
|Contact us via email|
The HPPS Pro 24 - 24V pump is an extremely powerful pump, which also has a very high longevity (160,000 hours). The pump is primarily used in industrial systems, where it is specially designed for direct operation on buffered power supplies.
The HPPS Pro 24 has a specially developed motor with extremely high efficiency and low power consumption. The 24V pump can be equipped with the appropriate connections in just a few steps, with a 3/8-inch female thread in the inlet and a 1/8-inch female thread in the outlet. Alternatively, the AGB-O-Matic coolant tank, which we also offer, can simply be plugged on at the inlet.
The pump can optionally be ordered with four threaded holes on the top. Please select the appropriate variant for this.
- Extremely reliable and very durable
- Smooth running and therefore quiet
- Full ceramic bearings of the rotor as well as ceramic axle with special rubber bearings
- High efficiency and low power consumption thanks to special motor
Scope of delivery:
- HPPS Pro 24
- Mounting foot (can be attached to three sides of the pump)
- Operating instructions / manual (German)
|Weight:||ca. 520 g|
|Connector:||1x 1x Steckverbinder für AGB (3/8 Zoll) |
1x 1/8 Zoll
|Delivery rate (external):||max. 8,3 l/min|
|Supply pressure (external):||max. 0,4 bar|
|Ambient temperature:||0 °C bis 60 °C|
|Voltage Range:||24 V DC|
|Power consumption:||max. 12 W|