The innovatek Protect products are the only corrosion protection agents officially approved by EHEIM and approved for use with EHEIM pumps.
|+49 (0) 8405 / 9259-0|
|Contact us via email|
The innovatek Protect KOR coolant is a ready-to-use mixture of innovatek Protect KOR (5 %) and distilled water (95 %), which can be added to the cooling circuit undiluted and without further mixing.
The water-based cooling liquid is especially suitable for closed circuits as well as open systems for hydraulic tests of components such as pumps, pipes and tanks made of steel or copper alloys, especially in production (series production). innovatek Protect KOR can be used as a coolant or alternatively brushed or sprayed on corresponding parts.
The coolant protects your equipment temporarily and reliably against corrosion and is also the optimal choice for protecting your cooling equipment when using various non-ferrous metals (copper, brass, bronze, aluminum) and steel within a cooling system.
Of course, we also place the highest value on environmental protection, which is why the coolant is completely biodegradable when disposed of. If you use other additives or substances, you run the risk of damaging your water cooling system. Therefore, please use only innovatek Protect coolant for use in your water cooling system.
- Temporarily protects 100% reliably against corrosion.
- Suppresses deposits in the cooling water
- Especially suitable for use on steel and non-ferrous metals (copper, brass, bronze, aluminum)
- Suitable for open and closed cooling circuits
- After skin contact, wash off with soap and water.
- After ingestion rinse mouth and drink plenty of water.
- After eye contact, rinse thoroughly under running water.
- No dangerous goods according to GGVS/GGVE
|Colour:||Transparent / Yellow|
|Mixing ratio:||5 % Protect KOR, 95 % destilliertes Wasser|