innovatek received the Innovative through Research award from the Stifterverband
The innovatek Protect maintenance and test kit consists of a high-quality refractometer including a hard case and 100 pH test strips including a test scale.
With the help of the refractometer you can test the concentration of the cooling liquid used in your cooling circuit. For this purpose, the refractive index of the transparent liquid is determined by refractometry. The refractometer we offer is specially designed for testing coolants.
The 100 pH test strips also included in the set (in a practical 100-piece storage box) are used to quickly, easily and precisely evaluate the quality (pH value) of the coolant used in your water cooling system. The pH test strips specially designed for coolant do not bleed and do not dissolve in the coolant. This means that there is no contamination of the coolant in the course of a test. Normal pH test strips are not suitable for use with coolants.
Using the maintenance kit is very easy:
Refractometer: Open the cover of the refractometer, put a few drops of the coolant to be tested on the prism surface and then hold the refractometer in the direction of a light source. Now you can read off the so-called Brix value, which indicates the concentration in percent.
Test strips: Dip the colored end of a test strip into the coolant of your cooling system, for example in the coolant tank (expansion tank). Then compare the color of the test strip with the color scale printed on the packaging included in the scope of delivery to read off the pH value you have measured.
- Easy handling of the maintenance kit
- High material quality and measurement accuracy
- Ideal for quick and exact determination of the concentration and quality of the coolant used
- Refractometer: SG value scale and automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Refractometer: Scale for Protect IP, Protect PRO and Protect N (ethylene glycol and propylene glycol scale)
- Refractometer: Safe protection in a high-quality hard-shell case